Every child at our school is given personal attention and is provided with a customized plan to suit his/her learning interests and abilities. We have highly experienced teachers from around the world to facilitate quality education for our kids. Our methodology encompasses a wide range of innovative teaching methods that aid in the holistic development of our students.
- STEAM approach for the overall development of children.
- Social emotional development fostered through experiential learning.
- Integrated enrichment programs to help identify student’s skills.
- Faculty and facilitators equipped with monthly professional development support.
- Involvement of parents through open houses, interactions, and orientations.
APPROACH TO ASSESSMENT
To guide teaching and measuring learning, Pioneer World School will use performance-based assessment school-wide using standardized rubrics and tools. Our educators will use a balance between formative and summative assessments.
- Formative assessments are intended to inform and guide adjustments to instruction on an ongoing basis while summative assessments are given periodically to assess learner achievement of standards taught.
- To ensure the alignment of curriculum, instruction, and assessment, we will continuously monitor and make data-driven decisions regarding learner progress and educator practice.
- ‘Soft skills’( success skills ) will be formatively assessed and reported with emphasis similar to academic knowledge and skills.
MEET OUR FACILITATORS – CHANGING THE FUTURE, ONE AT A TIME.
Pioneer has teachers from across the country and from different nationalities with ample experience in international curriculum. The school has a special educator to help out children with learning challenges and guide them towards achieving their set career goals.
As a school and as faculty, we believe in a continuous professional development. This includes enhancing our teaching knowledge and experience through Professional Development sessions as well as participation in workshops, conferences, and seminars hosted by International and Domestic Academic Experts. Besides these, there are mandatory training sessions on the Cambridge curriculum and methodologies conducted throughout the year.