At Pioneer, we become learning experts, with deep conceptual understanding of important ideas, high levels of competency in key skills, and strong, positive character. We are true pioneers, unafraid to take risks, adapting to unfamiliar learning contexts and embracing complex challenges.
At Pioneer, we find ourselves as learners, identifying our passions, building on our strengths, identifying growth opportunities, making our plans and reflecting on our progress. As we pursue our own learning paths, we share our successes and struggles so that others can learn from and with us.
To create a culture of mutual respect, developing meaningful relationships in a global community rooted in values of inclusiveness, diversity, collaboration and pursuit of excellence that is social, emotional and academic.
- An inclusive community of human and cultural diversity that promotes a sense of belonging
- Learning that fosters creativity and promotes the pursuit of excellence both collaboratively and individually to reach their highest potential
- A school culture that values partnerships in learning and encourages its members to contribute to a wider community
- To appoint and develop educators of the highest caliber
- A celebration of an international culture, empowering learners to develop a global mindset and an understanding deeply embedded within the rich Indian context.
At Pioneer, we live our mission, dedicated to ‘FINDING OURSELVES, INSPIRING OTHERS’