Pioneering Early Years
Our planned activities offer every child, hands-on activities and a learning experience to stimulate the development of the most important areas.
Reggio Emilia Approach
The Reggio Emilia Approach is a unique approach that involves activities and learning methods encouraging kids to use their natural abilities. The key intention of this approach is to train them through their natural development and the close connections between them and the environments around them.
- They will learn how to use tools and materials to explore what they are curious about.
- Learn different ways to express and interact with the world such as talking, writing, moving, drawing, crafting, and music.
- Understand the importance of sharing, building relationships between them or teachers and parents.
Handwriting without Tears
Handwriting without Tears is a Multi-sensory Handwriting Program. It’s an ideal program for kinaesthetic learners who need lots of hands on repetition to internalise information.The idea is that if you can work with a child’s natural developmental abilities, and teach them in ways they will connect with, the skill of handwriting can be learned without fuss and fight.
- Hands-on approach to writing is easy to grasp & fun to learn.
- It improves their letter formation and style of writing
- Develops writing as a comfortable skill
The learners are introduced to the world of numbers with fun and interactive approaches that helps them understand the concept with ease and apply them conveniently.
- Number concepts and formations
- Understanding patterns, combinations, basic shapes & measurements
- Count and identify beginning numbers and connect them with their quantities
- Solving simple problems & calculations
Movement Matters! Children are naturally active, especially the ones between the age group of 1-3 years, and activities that involve movement, sensory play and a lot of energy, helps them connect concepts to action while engaging their mind and body.
- It improves balance & coordination
- Helps develop strength and flexibility
- Improves eye-hand coordination and gross motor skills
Learning a new language at an early age is as good as building a new skill!
At Lil’ Pioneers, we encourage our learners to begin learning a second language like Spanish/ French. They learn the basic sounds, words as well as correct pronunciations and intonations.
- Learning a new language during the early years is easier as the brain is in the developing stage.
- It helps stimulate the child’s curiosity .
- New languages give them opportunities to connect well with different cultures
- Boosts cognitive development and helps in their academic progress.
Creativity, colors and lots of fun brings out the inner artist in each Lil’ Pioneer! Our Art curriculum covers all basic knowledge concerning drawing and painting while there is also Sensory art. Sensory art consists of specific art activities that relate to your child’s senses such as touch, sight, sound, smell and taste.
Different materials are used for the child to explore through his senses and it gives them more opportunities to participate in sensory art experiences every day!