Yoga and meditation help kids focus on the present moment
The International Schools in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad understand the importance of mindfulness and the fact that with mindfulness comes a focused attention, which facilitates the child’s decision making power and abilities, making him a balanced individual. The Schools in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad follow the Cambridge Curriculum, which focuses on mindfulness and concentration. The result: the farther a kid is from distractions, the more he will be into meaningful activities.
Here are 5 effective ways to help reduce distraction and cultivate mindfulness in kids:
1. Yoga helps
- Schools in Jubilee Hills have adopted Yoga as a part of their curricula; kids are taught breathing exercise and Pranayama, which greatly enhance a child’s concentration.
- Yoga is a time-tested technique proven to enhance mindfulness in children. Simple exercises and postures help promote blood circulation and focus attention in the present moment.
2. Eat Healthy- Stay Healthy!
- What you eat plays a crucial role in making you who you are. Parents need to pay keen attention on their child’s dietary habits.
- Fast foods are proven to be detrimental to your child’s health. Make sure you include plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your kids’ diet.
- Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, etc are proven memory boosters.
- These fresh foods not only improve metabolism but also help prevent lethargy and laziness, keeping your kid up and about.
- The International Schools in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad educate kids about the importance of healthy food and nutrition.
Outdoor games de-stress!
3. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
- As a parent we need to make sure kids take adequate physical exercise and play outdoors for a certain time everyday.
- Computers and Smartphones are sure knowledge enhancers but their usage should be limited.
The Schools near Hitech City Hyderabad include sports as a major part of their curriculum, which goes a long way in increasing mindfulness and also helps reduce depression, emotional outbursts, etc in kids.
4. Cultivate hobbies in kids
- Hobbies play an extremely important role in shaping a child’s personality. Encourage your kid to follow his interests and passion and explore more about them!
- The Cambridge International School focuses on hobbies as an essential part of the Cambridge Curriculum since hobbies are a great way to relax and unwind.
- Hobbies might also include memory enhancing games and mind games, which are incredibly powerful exercises to improve mental health. Children take these as fun activities, which double up as a fascinating learning experience!
Mind games play a pivotal role in increasing concentration
5. Meditation is the key
- Guided meditation teaches children the basics of mind focusing, regulated breathing, and concentration enhancement.
- Meditation not only relaxes the mind, body, and soul, but also regulates the heart rate, blood pressure, and brain activity resulting in stress and anxiety removal.
- Meditation is a proven age-old technique that improves attention scores in kids.
- The Schools in Jubilee Hills incorporate meditation in their teaching regimes. This greatly benefits children by removing distractions and promoting mindfulness.
The Schools near Hitech City Hyderabad keenly promote mindfulness in kids which in turn helps to reduce the distractions that bother kids and enables them to focus and pay attention to their studies and interests. The Schools in Jubilee Hills strongly believe in the old saying- ‘A Healthy mind resides in a healthy body’.